Flu and COVID-19 Vaccines for CareMore Patients
Everything You need to know
CareMore Patients: Get on the list for the vaccine
CareMore cares about your health! According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, a yearly flu vaccine is the first and most important step in protecting against flu viruses. The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones against COVID-19 is also by getting vaccinated. Flu and COVID-19 vaccines are widely available in your community. Check with your local CareMore Care Center or your personal doctor about a third dose of the COVID vaccine if you are immunocompromised or about getting a booster shot. For more information, sign up to receive a call back from your care team.
Get on the list for Vaccine Alerts
Other places to sign up for the vaccine
If you signed up above and we have you on our list, we still encourage you to get on multiple lists and make an appointment as soon as you can. Below are some state-specific sites where you can get more information and might be able to sign up for an appointment.
State of California
Los Angeles County
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Los Angeles County Residents: Individuals who do not have internet access or who have a disability can call 1-833-540-0473 between 8am-8:30pm for assistance making an appointment.
- City of Los Angeles (Carbon Health)
- City of Long Beach
- City of Pasadena
- Pasadena Residents: If you need assistance or have additional questions, please call the Citizen’s Service Center at (626) 744-7311
San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County COVID-19 Response
- San Bernardino County Residents: call (909) 387-3911 or email: coronavirus@DPH.sbcounty.gov
State of Arizona
State of Nevada
State of Virginia
State of Colorado
State of Connecticut
State of Iowa
- Polk County Residents can also call: 515-286-3798
State of Tennessee
- Shelby County Residents can also call: 901-222-7468
State of Texas
Things to Know About the
About the Vaccine
Learn about how the vaccine works and some common fact
What to expect after you receive the vaccine
Click here to learn about common side effects of the vaccine
What to do after the full vaccination
What rules apply after you are fully vaccinated
Vaccine Myths and Facts
Read through our commonly asked questions from patients like you
Got an appointment with CareMore?
Before Your Vaccination Appointment with CareMore
You’ll need to fill out a Pre-Vaccination Checklist and Consent Form. Please download, print, and fill out forms. Remember to bring them with you to your vaccination appointment at the Care Center. If you don’t have a printer, don’t worry. We’ll have the forms at your Care Center. Please remember to bring your reading glasses if you need them to fill out the forms.